This guide will help you fix errors in the setup of an email account on an Android device.
Is this a first time set up? Then use our new email setup guide, rather than this troubleshooting guide.
This guide uses IMAP and No SSL by default.
Replace example.com with your domain name.
1. Start by selecting the mail icon from your applications screen.
2. You need to access your Incoming & Outgoing Server settings.
Depending on your device either:
a. Select the Menu button and then select More > Account Settings
Choose the relevant account – proceed to step 5
b. From your Inbox, select Manage Accounts
3. Select the relevant account
4. Click More Settings
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and select Incoming Settings
6. Ensure that your incoming server details are specified correctly
then select Next
7. Ensure that your outgoing server settings are correct
and then select Done to save the account settings:
Your account should now be setup successfully.
Still struggling? Contact us on 021 914 7755.