This guide will help you fix errors in the setup of an email account on an iPhone or iPad.
Is this a first time set up? Then use our new email setup guide, rather than this iPhone & iPad mail troubleshooting guide.
This guide uses IMAP and No SSL by default.
Replace example.com with your domain name.
1. Select settings on your home screen.
2. Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars from the menu:
3. Select your account
4. Ensure that your Incoming Mail Server settings are correct:
5. Select SMTP
6. Ensure that your Outgoing Mail Server details are correct:
7. Once you have confirmed all your settings are correct, select Done.