By using or accessing this website, you agree to the usage terms and conditions stated below.
We are committed to protect and respect your privacy while you are accessing or using this website.
While you access your website from your IP address, - a unique location of your computer/laptop/smartphone on the World Wide Web, is automatically recorded on the highly secured servers that we own and administer. We do not obtain personal data of our website users against their free will, nor do we use the data for any purpose other than monitoring our web traffic. However, we may disclose the data to the authorized law enforcement officers representing the government of the South Africa in case the data is needed by the government for investigation purposes.
Newsletters and Emails
For email marketing and information dissemination purposes, we may require your mail address. If you subscribe to our newsletters, we will receive your mail address, name and telephone number and we will send you email newsletters periodically. You can stop receiving emails at any point of time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link on the respective email.
Alton SA will, at all times, process your personal information in accordance with applicable laws and your rights are set out below:
- You have the right to correct your personal information if it is incorrect;
- You have the right to update your personal information if your details have changed;
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information;
- You have the right to your personal information being deleted; and
- You have the right to be informed if your information has been deleted. If you would like to exercise any of your rights:
- Submit any objection that you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org
You acknowledge that, in some cases, Alton SA may not be able to comply with your request to delete or destroy your personal information if this request conflicts with applicable law.
You have the right to complain to the Information Regulator, whose contact details are:
Tel: (012) 406 4848
Fax: 086 500 3351
If you have any questions regarding the contents of this policy, you may address these, in writing, to:
Information Officer: Neal Meaker
Tel: 021 9147755